Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  103rd ID103rd ID  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

WUT HAPPENED!!!!!!

Go down 
+2
Yuen
AznMasta14
6 posters
AuthorMessage
AznMasta14
Private
Private
AznMasta14

WUT HAPPENED!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: WUT HAPPENED!!!!!!   WUT HAPPENED!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 2:34 am

WE SHOULD GET ON MORE OFTEN LIKE BAK IN THE DAY!!!!!!!!

EVERYTHING BAK TO NORMAL

WE NEED TO DO REALISMS AGN

CHIN, PHAM, DINH, QUE, MERCY, SMITH, ELLENBURGER, LEE, N IF I FORGET U SRY BUT YEA
Back to top Go down
Yuen

Yuen

WUT HAPPENED!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WUT HAPPENED!!!!!!   WUT HAPPENED!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 11:55 pm

pham left DOD all together, dihn is awol because of sickness, mercy is now capt, smith is out of this unit, ellenburg was in jail? Sorry im not sure..... lee left and is awol from dod

Prettymuch all the asians left which was basically the unit hahahah

I'm one of the asians left =)
Back to top Go down
AznMasta14
Private
Private
AznMasta14

WUT HAPPENED!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WUT HAPPENED!!!!!!   WUT HAPPENED!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 12:13 am

woah woah dont forget bout me
Back to top Go down
sgtsexy

WUT HAPPENED!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WUT HAPPENED!!!!!!   WUT HAPPENED!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 10:43 pm

*Salute-103rd*

Hey guys whats up. I know i switch to 5o4th but im still down for you guys. We should all get tgether. 504th is going through the same shit. It going down for alot of units Were not the only ones. There are a few units that have made it through the downfall. But there is no reason we cant build it back up. We need to sift through all the"lames" out there playing. It also takes us guys to be on more, and I dont see to much of anyone playing. JUST GET ON AND PLAY DAMMIT Cause I like realism and dont want to buy SOURCE yet.

Pvt. Foshey [504th PIR]
Back to top Go down
iplay2win

iplay2win

WUT HAPPENED!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WUT HAPPENED!!!!!!   WUT HAPPENED!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 11:15 am

im playin all tha time i can, I even used to play it in the school (FINALLY FINISHED!!!), and i also get on the forum all the time i got free, it is hard for me now to get on the net cause i got some inportant exams, but just till 9th June Very Happy:D
Back to top Go down
Tes4o

WUT HAPPENED!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WUT HAPPENED!!!!!!   WUT HAPPENED!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 5:58 pm

Everything is all crazy now, I just want things back to the way they were when I joined.
Back to top Go down
AznMasta14
Private
Private
AznMasta14

WUT HAPPENED!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WUT HAPPENED!!!!!!   WUT HAPPENED!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 1:00 am

THE 103rd FUCKIN MURDERED MOTHERFUCKERS

WE BEAT 504th 506th, FSSF, N MORE

WE WERE FUCKIN AMAZING
Back to top Go down
sgtsexy

WUT HAPPENED!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WUT HAPPENED!!!!!!   WUT HAPPENED!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 9:34 pm

OK WHATEVER ITS NOT ABOUT THAT. WITHOUT BROTHERHOOD BETWEEN UNITS THIS REALISM CRAP ISNT GOING TO MAKE IT MUCH LONGER. SO GET OVER YOUR BAD SELF. AND GET ON AND PLAY TOGETHER NICE. WE RE ALL TO BLAME.
Back to top Go down
ShiiteSmurf
Private First Class
Private First Class

WUT HAPPENED!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WUT HAPPENED!!!!!!   WUT HAPPENED!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 3:25 am

We did murder some motherfuckers... did we not... I mean... like rolled them... it was awful...

but now I couldn't even get my Avatar changed in the forums if I wanted to...

We have a lot of work to do...

2Lt. M. Kimble
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WUT HAPPENED!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WUT HAPPENED!!!!!!   WUT HAPPENED!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WUT HAPPENED!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Civilian Area :: General Chat-
Jump to: