Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  103rd ID103rd ID  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What was the Most embarrassing thing you've done

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Pham103rd
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

What was the Most embarrassing thing you've done Empty
PostSubject: What was the Most embarrassing thing you've done   What was the Most embarrassing thing you've done Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 1:49 am

What was the Most embarrassing thing you've done in your life???? Plz share if you like
Back to top Go down
sexyfosh
Private First Class
Private First Class
sexyfosh

PostSubject: Re: What was the Most embarrassing thing you've done   What was the Most embarrassing thing you've done Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 4:15 pm

I was skateboarding at the beach. Checking out some chicks. Ate shit right in front of them. Busted my ankle. It sucked but it turned out I started hanging out with 2 of the chicks cause of that....pretty lame but it was fun....

Cpl. Sexy@$$ Foshey [103rd ID]
Back to top Go down
tallyn

PostSubject: Re: What was the Most embarrassing thing you've done   What was the Most embarrassing thing you've done Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 5:24 am

I was sitting on the beach when this loser kid wiped out on his skateboard. I was laughing so hard i nearly choked to death. I was embarrassed when the two chicks i was talking to got up and and helped the loser skateboarder. My girlfriend left me for that bitch!
Back to top Go down
sexyfosh
Private First Class
Private First Class
sexyfosh

PostSubject: Re: What was the Most embarrassing thing you've done   What was the Most embarrassing thing you've done Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 10:09 pm

Very funny Tallyn. Im sure you have some of the same stories yourself. But I was the first one with BALLS to write about 1 of the 100's of embarassing things I've done. Oh yea, by the way........

SKATEBOARDING KICKS ASS !!!!
Back to top Go down
Yuen

Yuen

PostSubject: Re: What was the Most embarrassing thing you've done   What was the Most embarrassing thing you've done Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 12:20 am

I was doing a biology presentation a while back. It was just by chance that I was reading the line with the word organism and I of course said orgasm in front of the whole class.

Luckily I was mumbling under my breath so I'm pretty sure no one heard me... erm I hope lol
Back to top Go down
Pham103rd
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: What was the Most embarrassing thing you've done   What was the Most embarrassing thing you've done Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 1:58 am

most embarrassing.... geez i did many things. here ill give yall one. i remember wen i was in 1st grade, My class jus had lunch and all, then after that wen you wer done you had to sit down on the "Magic Carpet". So after every1 was done i went to the "Magic Carpet" and sat down, Then i farted. That fukn Fart Vibrated the whole carpet, it was fukn funny and embarrassing at the same time!
Back to top Go down
tallyn

PostSubject: Re: What was the Most embarrassing thing you've done   What was the Most embarrassing thing you've done Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 1:17 am

sexyfosh wrote:
Very funny Tallyn. Im sure you have some of the same stories yourself. But I was the first one with BALLS to write about 1 of the 100's of embarassing things I've done. Oh yea, by the way........

SKATEBOARDING KICKS ASS !!!!

Foshey, i have nothing against skateboarding, i was just trying to post something that was funny... please dont take this personally
Back to top Go down
sexyfosh
Private First Class
Private First Class
sexyfosh

PostSubject: Re: What was the Most embarrassing thing you've done   What was the Most embarrassing thing you've done Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 8:26 pm

I didnt, i was f@*k'ing with you... LOL skaters do kicks ass Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
M.Ney

PostSubject: Re: What was the Most embarrassing thing you've done   What was the Most embarrassing thing you've done Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 9:07 pm

ROFL, even know i'm only 10... I suppose ill share this...

I surrounded by 8 girls, then i felt a rumble in my stomache, then i like Farted so bad...
They we're all like their faces are red and, they are all like, "EWWW, how can you fart" farao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What was the Most embarrassing thing you've done   What was the Most embarrassing thing you've done Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What was the Most embarrassing thing you've done
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Civilian Area :: General Chat-
Jump to: