Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  103rd ID103rd ID  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I cant solve this!!. can you??

Go down 
+3
Dinh103rd
sexyfosh
Pham103rd
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Pham103rd
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

I cant solve this!!. can you?? Empty
PostSubject: I cant solve this!!. can you??   I cant solve this!!. can you?? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 7:39 pm

You have a jug of milk, and you need to measure out just one cup. How do you do this if you only have a three-cup measuring container and a five-cup container?
Back to top Go down
sexyfosh
Private First Class
Private First Class
sexyfosh

PostSubject: Re: I cant solve this!!. can you??   I cant solve this!!. can you?? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 10:02 pm

you dont have to. What if the jug is only 1 cup
Back to top Go down
sexyfosh
Private First Class
Private First Class
sexyfosh

PostSubject: Re: I cant solve this!!. can you??   I cant solve this!!. can you?? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 10:05 pm

what about this one . Say you have 5 apples on you take away 3 apples. How many do you end up with.
Back to top Go down
Dinh103rd
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: I cant solve this!!. can you??   I cant solve this!!. can you?? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 11:10 pm

5 apples, cause what happen if you toss it to your feet, you still going to have it.
Back to top Go down
https://103rdid.forumotion.com
sexyfosh
Private First Class
Private First Class
sexyfosh

PostSubject: Re: I cant solve this!!. can you??   I cant solve this!!. can you?? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 12:57 am

naw you have the 3 you took away
Back to top Go down
T. Lee
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: I cant solve this!!. can you??   I cant solve this!!. can you?? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 11:53 pm

phams question is easy. pour the milk to fill up the 5 cup container pour that into the 3 cup container. 2 cups of milk should b on the table or so. dump out the 3 cups of milk into sink or whereever u guys dump milk and then repeat pouring 5 cups of milk into 3 at the end u have 4 cups of milk on the table turn the table and fit it into the 5 cup container dump that into the 3 again only 1 cup of milk should b on the table now theres ur milk go do something with it. UNLESS you are using fractions which is illogical 1/3 and 1/5 it would still always b 1/1 or 3/3 or 5/5 of a cup.

Heres a hard question though.
What number is in the ones digit place of 100 7s.[7 to the power of 100][ones place is the last number in a whole number to the right]
Back to top Go down
sexyfosh
Private First Class
Private First Class
sexyfosh

PostSubject: Re: I cant solve this!!. can you??   I cant solve this!!. can you?? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 10:36 pm

First the question wasnt asked correctly he never mentioned what the volume of jug of milk was. You assumed it was a gallon. So nobody's really right.
Back to top Go down
sexyfosh
Private First Class
Private First Class
sexyfosh

PostSubject: Re: I cant solve this!!. can you??   I cant solve this!!. can you?? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 10:38 pm

I have a good one . Ok your paddling a canoe and all 4 wheels fall off. How many ice creams can you stick ia a gopher hole..
Back to top Go down
tallyn

PostSubject: Re: I cant solve this!!. can you??   I cant solve this!!. can you?? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 4:14 am

why dont you just fill the 3 cup measuring cup with 1/3 milk, or the 5 cup one with 1/5 cup of milk... makes sense to me

and the answer to Foshey's question is 7
Back to top Go down
Dinh103rd
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: I cant solve this!!. can you??   I cant solve this!!. can you?? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 5:25 am

I dont get Foshey question but oh well,

For Pham (I dont care kinda fun) you cut the bottom third of the 3 cup measuring container so it equals one cup =D (I recommend a band saw [if you have one])

Foshey, how does a canoe have wheels? and why would you put ice creams in a gopher hole?! (I recommend eating it =D)
Back to top Go down
https://103rdid.forumotion.com
iplay2win

iplay2win

PostSubject: Re: I cant solve this!!. can you??   I cant solve this!!. can you?? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 9:00 pm

i got a question is well

Imagine you carry a very eavy bag of sand, what do you put in to make it lighter?
Back to top Go down
ShiiteSmurf
Private First Class
Private First Class

PostSubject: Re: I cant solve this!!. can you??   I cant solve this!!. can you?? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 4:57 pm

you fill the 5 cup container to full.... the pour the contents of the 5 cup container into the 3 cup container... leaving 2 cups in the 5 cup container... now pour out exactly half of the milk left in the five cup container and you will have one cup left...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I cant solve this!!. can you??   I cant solve this!!. can you?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I cant solve this!!. can you??
Page 1 of 1