Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  103rd ID103rd ID  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Attention: ABLE Squad

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sexyfosh
Private First Class
Private First Class
sexyfosh

Attention: ABLE Squad Empty
PostSubject: Attention: ABLE Squad   Attention: ABLE Squad Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 8:24 pm

Hey everyone in ABLE squad. What do you think about all of us getting together once a week. We could do some bonding or do some weapon training or just bullshit. I think it would bring us together as a unit, cause when it comes time to get down, I want us to be the killers we are. Mad
Back to top Go down
D.Ellenberger
Cpl. - Forum Clerk
Cpl. - Forum Clerk

PostSubject: Re: Attention: ABLE Squad   Attention: ABLE Squad Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 3:41 pm

no foshey it is requierd oncve a wek that we run drills it starts in march
Back to top Go down
Dinh103rd
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Attention: ABLE Squad   Attention: ABLE Squad Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 9:33 pm

Nah its not required. its depends on when the squad leader and assistance squad leader wants to do drill
Back to top Go down
https://103rdid.forumotion.com
sexyfosh
Private First Class
Private First Class
sexyfosh

PostSubject: Re: Attention: ABLE Squad   Attention: ABLE Squad Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 8:40 pm

*salute* ABLE Squad.....

Well we are going to work on learning the maps inside and out starting w/ donner.
Good spots to attack from, best defensive spots, windows, nade spots, sniper spots, even squad coverage, backing up a sniper/mg, zook spots, tricks, and glitches. Give me some feedback. Be on FRI the 6th @ 1:30 pm pacific. Everybody check in. If you cant make it, you better, cause us being ABLE squad should set a good example for the rest.......ellenberger this sound good or what.....get back to me.........kill ya all later.

Cpl. SexyAss Foshey [103rd ID]
Back to top Go down
D.Ellenberger
Cpl. - Forum Clerk
Cpl. - Forum Clerk

PostSubject: Re: Attention: ABLE Squad   Attention: ABLE Squad Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 9:30 pm

yes sounds great

but

you

said

Quote :
Everybody check in. If you cant make it, you better, cause us being ABLE squad should set a good example for the rest

its not just an example were a privlaged to be able so u check in or ur off able roster or on a hold due to not filling a loa if u did fil a loa the i will se it and excuse u other wise just check in and be there
Back to top Go down
sexyfosh
Private First Class
Private First Class
sexyfosh

PostSubject: Re: Attention: ABLE Squad   Attention: ABLE Squad Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 4:25 pm

ellenberger help me note who has not checked in. [3 days for check in] So to be on Fridays drills you must check in by thursday the 5th. Friday is able meeting and or drills. As ellenberger said you will be cut from able squad. Their are plenty of others who will want on able....

Mad Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
D.Ellenberger
Cpl. - Forum Clerk
Cpl. - Forum Clerk

PostSubject: Re: Attention: ABLE Squad   Attention: ABLE Squad Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 11:25 pm

now were are not scriming well able is on hold so baker can scrim yet all able members are now not scriming due to not checkng in

they wil be able to scrim when they or if they come for drills tommoorw oksy
Back to top Go down
sexyfosh
Private First Class
Private First Class
sexyfosh

PostSubject: Re: Attention: ABLE Squad   Attention: ABLE Squad Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 7:10 pm

go ellenberger!!!!! kick ass!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attention: ABLE Squad   Attention: ABLE Squad Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Attention: ABLE Squad
Page 1 of 1